Thank you Clairvoyantgirl for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This was a great surprise especially since this has been a hard editing week for me. The award made my week very bright indeed! I am honored and thankful for both the nomination and my blog followers. I learn something from everyone of you everyday. Go check out her blog she has many inspiring posts to share.
I began writing this blog to exercise my platform about- Both Sides of the Story. I wanted to practice some of my ideas about encouraging people to stop accepting things as face value and begin asking why. I encourage you to not stop at the ask, but to investigate the other side of the story. I believe a full understanding of a situation comes when you fully understand both sides of an issue. I interspersed inspirational posts because I am inspired by you. Some posts talk about what inspires me and others are meant to inspire you. Through it all this blog is refining my voice. I like the journey so far.
The award has some important rules, so I will post them here.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 others bloggers for this award and link back to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and award requirements
Seven things about me:
1. I don’t have a favorite color– It is dependent on my mood but I gravitate to red hues.
2. I am a morning person. This makes my job pretty easy when I work drive thru 🙂
3. I love public speaking–Give me a topic that I am passionate about and you will have a hard time stopping me.
4. I enjoy fishing on a quiet lake in the north woods with my husband. When the lakes are not frozen of course.
5. I have started a second book, I am co-authoring with a great person with a wonderful story to tell.
6. I love watching the squirrels and birds at the bird feeder outside my office window. Birds make me happy! Squirrels make me laugh.
7. My favorite animals are birds and cats. I currently do not have any, but look forward to one adopting me when the time is right.
Now I have the pleasure to nominate 15 other bloggers who inspire me and I think they will inspire you too. Go check them out!
11. Simply Charming
Check out these blogs. They will inspire you in many ways! Have a blessed week everyone!